NF Outback Guard is scientifically formulated to protect your vehicle’s fuel system and engine from poor quality, contaminated and stale fuel. When travelling into outlying areas & over landing in countries where the fuel is likely to be poor quality, old and stale or contaminated, NF Outback Guard can be used to prevent fuel problems or to solve fuel problems after filling with bad fuel. Filling stations in remote areas tend to have fuel which is of poor quality. Whether this is due to the fuel being old, or unscrupulous owners adding water, paraffin, etc. to the storage tanks, prevent breakdowns by using NF Outback Guard. Fuel also loses it’s octane (petrol) or cetane (diesel) over time, the octane boost and cetane boost found in the respective NF Outback Guard products will help restore the fuel to a grade better for your vehicle. The amazing NF Fuel Guard included in the NF Outback Guard dissolves water in the fuel which simply evaporates during combustion and exits through the exhaust. Don’t find yourself stranded in the middle of nowhere due to contaminated fuel! Carry some NF Outback Guard to help you continue your travels.
NF Outback Guard for Diesel
- Specially formulated high strength cleaners keep the entire fuel system clean.
- Dissolves water and condensation from the fuel tanks and fuel lines.
- Removes varnish, gums and acids from the fuel tanks and fuel lines.
- Revitalises stale fuel.
- Prevents and kills fuel bug and algae.
- Cleans fouled injectors, intake valves & combustion chambers.
- Boosts Cetane Level.
- Improves Fuel Economy.
- Restores and boosts power & performance, improves acceleration and throttle response.
- Helps remove hesitations.
- Removes deposits from combustion chambers, extending engine life.
- Reduces carbon formation, extending oil life. Cleaner oil means less wear and tear on the engine.
- Reduces diesel smoke.
- Improves cold starts.
- Reduces harmful emissions.
- Adds lubricity to low sulphur diesel, lubricating fuel pumps and injectors.
- Protects engines and turbochargers – even when used with high sulphur diesel.
- Inhibits corrosion.
- Safe for catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- Treats 1 tank up to 100 litres.